Home About Handmade Photography Contact

15 enero, 2011

Erin Fitzsimmons, Designer


Yesterday, we posted an interview at Deliriously Falling with Delirium's (Lauren Oliver's upcoming release) Cover Designer, Erin Fitzsimmons.
Today, I browsed through her website, and fell in love with her work. For someone who almost followed that path, I love looking at interesting design pieces, and Erin's sure are gorgeous.

----------------

Ayer posteamos una entrevista en Deliriously Falling con la diseñadora de la portada de Delirium (el nuevo libro de Lauren Oliver), Erin Fitzsimmons.
Hoy hojeé su website, y me enamoré de su trabajo. Para alguien que casi sigue esa carrera, me encanta ver distintos e interesantes diseños, y los de Erin sí que lo son.

xo,
Ella

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comments make me smile :)

Tus comentarios me hacen sonreir :)