Home About Handmade Photography Contact

29 noviembre, 2010

nov,29th: lauren oliver's blog

Last week I posted about an artwork I made, inspired by Lauren Oliver's upcoming book, Delirium

I manage Lauren's Fan Page, so I posted the same thing on that blog, and emailed her about it. 

She emailed me back last night. And asked me if she could blog about it on her blog. Of course I said yes. Lauren is one of my favourite authors, along with Isabel Allende and J.K. Rowling.  

I'm dancing in the clouds right now. Thanks Lauren!

Before I Fall is a book you have to read, and Delirium will be one of the most important books in 2011. If not the most important one. Both books deal with so many emotions, they'll leave you dizzy after reading them.

-------------------------

La semana pasada blogueé acerca de una obra que hice, inspirada por el libro Delirium, de Lauren Oliver.

Yo manejo la Fan Page de Lauren, así que posteé lo mismo en ese blog, y le mandé un email a Lauren para que lo vea.

Anoche me contestó. Y me preguntó si podía bloguear sobre eso en su blog. Claro que dije que sí. Lauren es una de mis autoras favoritas, junto a Isabel Allende y J.K. Rowling. 
Ésto fue un gran cumplido.

Estoy bailando en las nubes ahora. ¡Gracias Lauren!

Before I Fall (Si No Despierto) es un libro que tenés que leer, y Delirium será uno de los más importantes de 2011. Si no el más importante. Ambos libros lidian con tantas emociones, que te dejarán mareada después de leerlos. 

xo,
Ella

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comments make me smile :)

Tus comentarios me hacen sonreir :)