Home About Handmade Photography Contact

17 diciembre, 2010

dec, 17th: christmas wishlist (home)- lista de deseos navideña (hogar)


I'm moving soon; I'm starting uni and I'm moving to La Plata to go to UNLP. These are some things I'd like to find for my new home.
----------------

Me voy a mudar pronto a La Plata, porque voy a estudiar en la UNLP. Éstas son algunas cosas que me gustarían tener para mi nuevo depto.

1. Heart Casserole Dish from Teaspoon Vintage
2. Boo Print from Belle and Boo
3. Red and White Damask Magnets from Chik Design
4. Amber Crystal Pendant Chain from Teaspoon Vintage
5. Lavender Blue Cushion from Bluebellgray
6. Oh Deer Print from Hunting For George
7. Shabby Vintage Frames from Teaspoon Vintage

Of course I won't find the exact same things, but something close to these would be nice.
Have you made your WishList?
-----------------

Obviamente no voy a encontrar las mismas cosas, pero sí algo parecido, estaría bueno.
Ya hiciste tu Lista de Deseos?

xo,
Ella

1 comentarios:

Antonia at Swedish Love Affair dijo...

The pillow is my favorite! I love everything watercolored, but you probably can tell by looking at my blog=) I've already posted my wishlist earlier, too!

Kind wishes,
Antonia

Publicar un comentario

Comments make me smile :)

Tus comentarios me hacen sonreir :)